Monday, May 14, 2012

Milestone

Does this fashionista look like she shops at Janie & Jack?  Rain boots and pajamas???  Like with her daddy, I hold my breath when she comes out of her room and walks down the hallway.  I just never know what she is going to be wearing!!!  She has a style all her own (just like her daddy did)!
 Getting back to Janie & Jack, we went with aunt Karey today and scored this little number.  They had TONS of cute swim caps and in my compulsive urge to buy every single one of them I said "we need to just leave".  Which meant, let's go have lunch and figure out which ones we "need".  We decided on this one!  It stayed on Delaney's head in the store for maybe 2.2 seconds but I think when she sees how cute she looks in it she will want to keep it on!  All I know is it was on sale and an extra 20% off THE GIRL IS WEARING IT! 
The milestone was tonight when Delaney brought me her Disney storybook and climbed up on the sofa, stuck her thumb in her mouth, and let me read her the story of Cinderella.  She NEVER lets anyone read to her.  She loves her books but she only likes to turn the pages and point at objects, not be read to so this was a MAJOR milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment