Thursday, June 23, 2011

On Second Thought.........

Remember how I told you that Delaney got a scratch on her forehead from her little game of "up and down" on the plane? Well, here is a picture of it........And here is a better picture of it (this is the day it happened, so I guess you're seeing it at its worst). I "thought" it was completely gone but I noticed a very faint resemblance of it and now I'm thinking.....maybe we do need a pediatric plastic surgeon after all!!! I would post a picture of it but I"m sure you'd look at it and think I've lost my mind and that it's healed. Or maybe you think I lost my mind a long time ago! But be honest, if your daughter did this on a plane wouldn't your first thought be to run to the front of the plane, pick up the phone and ask "is there a pediatric plastic surgeon on the plane"??? Really---No, it wouldn't be???? Look again...........
Oh, and if you think we've forgotten about doing Fashion Friday---You're Wrong! Now that it's officially summer (although it's felt like it for quite sometime now) we'll be starting tomorrow. After finally going through Delaney's closet last week and purging her clothes and adding her summer stuff, we may have to take Fashion Friday into the next decade!! Where does this girl get so much stuff???? On second thought, don't answer that.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment