Thursday, June 30, 2011

15 Month Check Up

Once Delaney gets up in the morning SHE'S EVERYWHERE (and yes, I realize the toys are piled a mile high----we're going to be working on that!)

Apparently, Delaney played a bit too hard this morning because by lunchtime she was doing this!
Had to show it again it's so darn cute! (She went straight to her crib for her nap--which lasted over THREE hours)!!!! While she napped I thought I would soak up some sun (except for the fact when I got on my raft in the pool I immediately heard "ppppssssssttttt" and off the float I went! Wouldn't you know, after all that work to "pump it up" it had a hole in it! So I decided to sit and read my book (The Help) and then I thought "why hasn't our phone rang??"---as you can imagine, it typically rings "off the hook". I looked at the phone and it said "Do Not Disturb". I came inside to discover the base had been knocked off the end table and the "DND" button was on. I guess a certain someone didn't want to be "disturbed" while she napped!!!!
And then, it was time for more fun!



All in a day in the life of Delaney.........
I also wanted to blog about her 15 month check up yesterday. I think that Delaney and I are the only ones who can be late for a 10:45 a.m. doctor appointment (I think I better start looking into homeschooling since it's quite clear Delaney will never make it to school on time) ! Delaney had a great visit (minus her two shots) and is 20 lbs 10 oz. and is 30 inches tall. I knew that her appointments would get harder "for me of course" as she got older and had to get shots. I pulled out my cell phone to distract Delaney and that didn't go as well as I hoped, there were still tears (from both of us!) and crying. Fortunately, it didn't last long and as soon as I turned around to grab our diaper bag, THE GIRL WAS LAUGHING AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment