Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Florida....Part 2

I

Heart
Delaney
Catherine.....

Delaney is quickly learning when we're on vacation healthy eating goes out the window (excluding her ORGANIC juice I insisted I bring that got me stuck at security and almost made me miss the flight!!!) I mean how did I know that the Publix would have it????? Oh, I would also like to record that Delaney's aunt Beth got her this outfit for my baby shower and it was a size 3-6 month but clearly Calvin Klein is a bit confused when it comes to sizing because it was HUGE on her last summer (when she was 3-6 months!). I was so afraid she was never going to get to wear it but I kept it because it was so big and I was hoping it would fit her this year-----uh huh, that's right....it did and I'm so glad because I love it. It has a matching hat but you can imagine how long that stayed on!For the record, Angie and I split this burrito...it was so good it's making me hungry just looking at the picture!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved every minute of the Florida trip. Among my favorites from your photo essay are: "I love the pool," and "Mommy, I don't think our plane is coming." The one of Delaney playing in the surf at dusk, and the one where you are holding her are absolute classics. You should frame them.

    You're getting pretty good with that camera. New career option: party planner and children's photographer???

    Much love to you and Miss Delaney,

    Essie

    P.S. Love the big red wagon! Delaney will be using that for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete