Monday, April 23, 2018

First Grade Field Trip

Last week I chaperoned a field trip to a local dairy farm. By chaperone I mean I drove a group of moms and we counted down until it was time to go grab lunch! An hour and a half later, we were eating our weight in chips and salsa :-) And, we smelled like "farm".

Field trips to these kids means getting to ride a bus! These three girls were in my group. I don't know who assigned the mom of an only child THREE kids because at one point my heart was beating a little too fast when I could only locate two of them! Thank goodness the teacher's assistant knew how to keep track of more than one kid :-)

I told the girls to get together so I could take their picture and this happened....
The little girl in the middle said "Is Delaney always like this". 

I said "I'm afraid so".....
(I didn't get permission to post their pictures)

 Two are born each day! 
I love enlarging this picture to see the look on Delaney's face!
She wasn't about to pet it.

I can't believe we're winding down First Grade. Delaney has a long list of sight words she is about to be tested on in a few weeks. We have been practicing each night. Although last night she asked 
Alexa for a little assistance! See how ingenuitive this girl is????

I am reeeeeeeally trying to do better about blogging. I finally took the laptop to be fixed when we got back from Spring Break...here's what happened...

I was hoping it was just a virus!!! 
#goodtimes #badtiming #alwayssomething

No comments:

Post a Comment