Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Delaney's 8 year checkup! Yes Friends, She's EIGHT

Remember when Delaney was little and I would blog about her checkups and tell you her stats? Ya, that was cute!! 

I took her picture today because well, she told me to take her picture with the Star Wars wall to send to her uncle Johnny (please note the snack in hand). She was literally eating a granola bar as she stepped up on the scale! 
 She remembered having to wear a gown from her check up last year which was the last time she was at the doctor (thank you Jesus!) I guess they were out of kid gowns today. The doctor asked her if she eats her fruit and vegetables and she told her she eats "veggie straws" #whicharebasicallychips
 And for old times sake....she was 63 lbs and is just over 49 inches tall.
I made her take a book so she would be quiet while I read mine :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of your vacation photos! I could use a vacation right now! :o).
    I was worried the doctor would be worried about Amelia's weight when we went in for our overseas check up, but he said nothing. I guess at this age as long as there's nothing really wrong with them, every kid is different. (I think she was 48 inches tall and 48 lbs!. I wish she'd eat some granola bars!)

    ReplyDelete