Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018

Delaney started questioning the Easter Bunny last year so I wasn't sure what this year would bring.
For sure, it's the last year the Easter Bunny will be hopping on over to our house :-(

Thank goodness our Easter Bunny shopped at Christmas (I didn't get to go out b/c of sickness). She got lots of great stuff for her basket (minus candy of course) :-)
I told Dave Newsom's daughter to go get dressed for Easter. Again, thankfully I shopped early this year or she would have stayed in those pajamas (above) all day. I don't know why I am even surprised when she walks out dressed like this. I think this is about the third Easter she's worn those shoes so there's that....... 
 Obligatory picture with her Easter bunny she got when she was born.....
 I combined her birthday with Easter this year (#ohyesidid). Her grandma made her a homemade cake and cupcakes and the birthday girl only ended up eating ice cream. So I guess next year it's a big ole tub of Blue Bell ice cream for her. And can I get an Amen that Blue Bell is back?!?!?!? #besticecreamever 


 Before Easter, aunt Catherine found this on Pinterest!
 It was too cold to go outside so our Bunny hid eggs downstairs. 
As usual, it would have been easier to herd cat..............





 Then it was present time......thank you everyone for all of the great gifts!





 And just like that, she's 8!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment