Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My 2017 Little Turkey


The First Grade class at school has a Thanksgiving Feast where all the parents send in food to make Friendship Stew the kids won't eat :-)
There were Pilgrims and Native Americans

And Mother Earth (who of course wouldn't even try the stew)


We had an awesome Thanksgiving.....
I think Delaney has figured out her cousin Jaden is too big to lug around....
I don't think I saw Delaney for three hours.....
What? Your family doesn't rent out a gym for Thanksgiving with a mile long dessert table?
That's weird :-)
Listen here, you know it's a big family when you "check in" at the front door and have to wear a name tag (and half the time you still have to say "now who's that") #purichiasknowhowtomultiply

Speaking of desserts, I thought this guy right here deserved his own close up (but before you scroll down, do you see those homemade apple dumplings?? Um, ya, yes ma'am, I thought it was rude not to try one and then I coerced uncle Mark into it too after a piece of pie). #purichiasknowtheirwayaroundakitchen #ibroughtapremadepumpkinroll #oops

Every stinkin' bite of that Taylor's cake was worth it. #noguilthere #taylorsbakeryforthewin #itwasheavenly #gobbletilyouwobble #ihopehecomesbacknextyear

There was a photographer.....(man I love this girl)

And then home to do the chicken turkey dance.....



And what's a Thanksgiving post without reminding this girl right here how much she means to me. "Thankful" doesn't even begin to come close.....
She's growing at lighting speed and I swear there are mornings I wake her up and she's grown overnight. I see it in her eyes, her chubby little cheeks are slowly going away, and this year of "7" has been the year I have seen her mature the most. She's helpful around the house, she's kicking First Grade's butt, and is still the sweetest thing I've ever laid eyes on....speaking of those round eyes of her daddy's, I couldn't let Thanksgiving go by without reminding ourselves how Thankful we are for daddy!! My Greatest Joy is this little turkey right here and I'm so Thankful for the man who gave her to me (and all of you).....


No comments:

Post a Comment