Sunday, November 12, 2017

1st School Dance

Delaney recently went to her first school dance.
I repeat, Delaney recently went to her first school dance!!!!

"We" decided to do braids in her hair so she could wear her cowgirl hat (which didn't even make it out of the house). She told me that day "this is just like getting ready for a wedding". I told her I was pretty sure I won't be buying her wedding dress at JCP for $17 but we did have to buy an outfit, do her hair, paint her nails and add a little bit of lip gloss!
Oh, and order a corsage......flowers are like cakes, I NEVER get what I want so I knew I had to pull out my crazy when it came to Delaney's corsage. I looked on Pinterest to find what I wanted, SENT THE PICTURE TO THE FLORIST, yes, yes, we did, and my mom picked it up for me with strict instructions not to pay for it until she text me a picture :-) My reply was simple....

"PERFECT"
The grandparents came over and after taking a ridiculous amount of pictures (think Prom), this cowgirl was off !!

Just like that y'all, she was off to her first dance......
(And speaking of dance, I can't wait to share with you another first dance she recently had).



No comments:

Post a Comment