Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween 2017

Here's the pumpkin Pinterest (and Delaney) told us to make.......
So Delaney got busy with a couple of cans of spray paint.....I mean it was her idea!
My little firefighter. I will always remember this Halloween as the "time I bought online at Walmart and picked up in the store" The.End.
Or maybe I'll remember it as the Halloween I dressed up like a DOG! If you know me, you see the irony of this picture. I am even wearing DOG EARS!!The things we do for our kids.
She got some Spooky books....and a whole lotta candy!!
And how did that pumpkin turn out???
We did Halloween Hard---a fun party with a pony ride, bonfire and hayride, trunk or treat and then trick or treating. When she went to a fireman's house he loved her costume and another house said "thank you for your service". She thought that was so funny! My favorite part of Halloween was when I asked Delaney what she was supposed to say after people gave her candy and she said "trick or treat"....I said "no, after that" and she said "SMELL MY FEET"??
And now we can get back to cheering for the Dodgers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment