Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Little Monster

Remember Delaney's shirt I ordered that I was HOPING would come in time to wear to see Monsters University? Ya well, IT DIDN'T.  It came the following day. I hid it from Delaney (well, until she found it) because I decided I was going to ship it back.  So I printed off the return slip and off to the post office we went.  And, you can see how well that trip went!  I had very good intentions all the way into the post office until I saw the line! I literally text my friend to make sure it wasn't Christmas and people weren't mailing out their Christmas cards! So back in the car we went and Delaney has two Monsters shirts now.  But wait, it gets better.........

(remember what I said about 3 year olds wanting their picture taken)

Delaney said "Mommy, let's go see the Monsters movie".  I reminded her we already went to see it and she said "but let's go see it again so I can wear my pink shirt this time"!!

CLEARLY, I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER!!! PUN INTENDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment