Thursday, June 13, 2013

Downtown

I told Delaney this morning I had a surprise for her. The girl LOVES surprises and always says "what kind of prize".  I told her we were going downtown.  The girl LOVES downtown.  She went in her room and started packing FOR OUR HOTEL!!!!  I didn't foresee that coming and immediately realized how she was going to be disappointed once she found out it was to go to the Strawberry Festival...........

She got over her disappointment real fast...........


Like I said, Delaney loves to go downtown and gets ridiculously excited when I tell her we're going. We love to go to the canal and have been going since she was a baby.  While we were driving, Delaney noticed the tall buildings and I told her that I used to work downtown.  She told me she liked me to work. Somehow I avoided a high speed collision after hearing this. I asked her who would watch her if I worked.  Her reply........."grandpa Mike".

No comments:

Post a Comment