Friday, May 31, 2013

"We Interrupt This Program to Bring you an Important Message".............................

The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Ends This Weekend!
We did our part, now you do yours!!!! I get more excited than any person should over FREE shipping (and FREE return shipping)................although I do think it tends to promote purchasing.  But isn't that the point????


We have a very busy weekend coming up with lots of parties (graduation), a birthday party, and Delaney's dance recital pictures where make-up is "optional".  You can pretty much bet what we're "opting" for.  We are so happy Memorial Day has finally come.  We have lots of white we've been waiting to wear.  I know that it is "fashionably acceptable" to wear white before Memorial Day now but I just can't bring myself to do it.....what can I say, "my momma raised me right"!!!  Delaney has a white jean jacket she, ok maybe it's more me, can't wait to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment