Thursday, May 2, 2013

Go COLTS!

Awhile back, I came across a great sale at J. Crew (and I define "came across" as intentionally going to their website) because WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN AFFORD THEIR CLOTHES NOT ON SALE????? I love their Crew Cuts for kids! So when I saw this shirt for Delaney with the number 9 on it, I knew she had to have it!  Number 9 was her daddy's baseball number.  We went to an Indians game earlier this week and I thought how appropriate for her to wear her shirt.  As I was getting ready, Delaney came in my room carrying her shirt and said "can I wear this"?  GOD I LOVE THIS KID!! She didn't even know she owned it! Despite the fact we were at a baseball game, Delaney insisted we were at a football game and in the picture where she is clapping, she is yelling GO COLTS!  This girl has a one track mind..........

No comments:

Post a Comment