Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can you believe???

I took my daughter out of the house with her runny/crusty (ok, more crusty than runny in this picture) nose??? I know, I have clearly lost my mind!! Can you tell we've had cabin fever and needed some fresh air? So, after Dr. Phil (of course) we decided to hit the road (stroller style)! "Mommy, hurry up, I"m ready to go outside"........
Ok laugh if you must (Delaney did), I told you we haven't been out of the house....I had no idea how warm it really was outside today! I mean it has been a VERY long time since we've had such mild weather we forgot what it felt like.........Delaney left the house in her warm, fleece outfit, blanket, mittens, thick sweater (which by the way she has never worn before and it is a size 3-6 months and fits perfectly---ok so the hood may not!) and two hats!
And, about 1/2 way through our trip we had to stop (and not just because mom was out of breath)....to remove: one hat, mittens and blanket!!! I clearly overdid it but successfully succeeded in dressing Delaney warmer than Ralphie when he went out to play in the snow! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again tomorrow!
Oh, and if you're wondering why Delaney has a runny/crusty nose??? SHE HAS TWO MORE TEETH COMING IN ON BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will it stop????????????????



1 comment:

  1. I don't know when it stops, but Caleb told me his teeth hurt and he is chewing on everything again. I thought he was over it....maybe not!

    ReplyDelete