Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Last Prenatal Visit!

I had my last prenatal visit this morning. Nothing much to report. I was down 2 lbs so I of course asked If I am losing weight does that mean our baby is? NOPE--she's still growing they said. I can't imagine what this little girl is going to end up weighing! It was seriously the world's longest wait at the doctor's office. Of course I waited hours for about a 5 min appt. I was so excited to get out of there, I walked right past the "check out" desk and forgot to stop by and hand them my check out paper!!! I'm just waiting on them to call me as I"m sure they probably need that to bill insurance. Oh well, that's what they get for making me wait so long. I had a HORRIBLE night last night, so much that my dear sweet mother stayed the night with me (thanks mom). She was just certain "it was time" but my pains eventually went away and I'm completely fine today. I told the nurse this morning I have a plan and I am sticking to the plan (that plan being me NOT going into labor and having the c-section next Monday). She reminded me that parenthood doesn't always go "as planned"....ha ha ha So that's it--no pictures to post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment