Monday, March 29, 2010

And then there were three........

This picture was taken just over 6 years ago. This was the day I knew I would marry David (I seriously told a friend "I am going to marry him" on this day).

See, I told you I would. They say this is the happiest day of your life (and yes, we were happy on this day) BUT........................


Nothing compares to this day!!!! We don't know what we did to deserve to be Delaney's parents but we know that on March 25th at 1:39 a.m. our lives were changed forever and THIS was the happiest day of our lives. That's one proud daddy under that mask (and mommy whose also on some serious drugs here)!

2 comments:

  1. Ok make me shed a tear first thing in the morning:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My first look at the "new" Newsoms! You all are BEAUTIFUL (I'd like to have some of what they're putting in your water, ANewsome!)!

    ReplyDelete