Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Husband's In Love with Another Woman


Just when you think you couldn't possibly love your husband anymore....you watch him become a father.....

We are finally at home and enjoying the comfort of being here (there really is no place like home). But, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for a better update/post/pictures because right now someone else is occupying our time (and we couldn't be happier). We are so in love with Delaney we are about to burst. I PROMISE to post more tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know we're home and doing great.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley - I know exactly how you feel. I remember watching Ronny holding Katelyn at the hospital when we were waiting to leave. I just was amazed at how precious and true the new addition made him (us) feel. I think of that moment and it brings tears to my eyes every time!

    ReplyDelete