Thursday, May 10, 2018

You're Invited to a Potty Party!!!

I sent these pictures to aunt Catherine last night so I thought I would share them on the blog. 
And, while the bathroom is clean :-)
Our basement bathroom is done and "open for business". I won't bore you with why I didn't put the shower back in but we are so happy to at least have a half bath downstairs.
When Delaney got home on Sunday she asked me if anyone had to use the bathroom at the Derby party (um....duh) and if I told them she designed it (um...no).
We are on a roll at our house and I have a two page list of "stuff that needs done". You would think we are about to list our house (we aren't).
Actually, I won't have to list it, our next door neighbors want to buy it, now how weird is that?? Who moves next door???

Introducing your "mismatched" tour guide.........................



Our contractor is really good with design/color so for some crazy reason I let him pick out the paint color "Revere Pewter" from Benjamin Moore (my favorite paint). He got it completely painted and then I decided it was "too beige" for the grey tile and then he had to repaint it :-)
Repose grey from Sherwin Williams for the win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment