Monday, May 7, 2018

Cinco De Derby!

I can't think of anything more fun than combining the Derby with Cinco De Mayo!
Well, maybe actually going to the Derby but not when it's a wet muddy mess. 
Rumor is, we're all going next year!







 The food was sooooo good! I ate my weight in chips and salsa and guacamole!
And there was not one but two chocolate bourbon pecan pies...YUM!

 The Derby Hat competition was intense!
Angie ended up our winner (we had "outsiders" vote on the hats)

There can only be one winner and it wasn't me!
#justifyforthewin

 Have I mentioned how some people REALLY bring their "A Game" to our house?
I mean when you picked Justify to win, you gotta "justify" buying a jockey outfit by leaving the party and going downtown to collect your winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment