Thursday, January 12, 2017

Broadway, Doctor, Teacher, GIRL SCOUT????

I try to remember to put funny things Delaney says in my Notes.
Here are a few of my recent favorites:

ME: "Delaney, everyone knows your daddy loved you more than anything"
D: "Even the people in Mexico"
ME: "um, well, ok, sure, even the people in Mexico"
ME: "By the way, do you want to go to Mexico for vacation"
D: "No, I don't like Mexican souvenirs"

D: "mommy, does Santa make all your dreams come true"
ME: "no, so don't ask for a dog"

D: "do you think God made me to be a girl scout"
ME: "no"
D: "well you're suppose to follow your dream and my dream is to be a girl scout"
ME: "you just want the cookies"

ME: "Delaney, do you know why Siri has an Australian accent"
D: "she must have a cold"

She asked me if I thought she should be a doctor or a teacher. I told her teacher and she said "no, I think I want to be on Broadway"!!! Her school play is in less than three weeks. Which means no more Friday night/Saturday morning rehearsals :-)

My little future doctor, teacher, girl scout, or Broadway play performer
She fills our house with so much Joy and Happiness!!
(even when she's in trouble and grounded from the ipad...which led me to tell the young kid in the McD's drive-thru to wait to have kids!! he said "I will, I'm only 24")

1 comment: