Thursday, October 6, 2016

"Oh That Smile"...........

I was pretty sure when I got back Delaney's school pictures, that they just had to be taken in the afternoon.  Why else would the curl be out of her hair. Delaney assured me they were taken in the morning.


At Delaney's parent/teacher conference last week, her teacher told me she needs to work on the "volume of her voice". When I got done laughing, I wanted to say "you're a boy mom, you'll never understand". 

Then she said "oh that smile"..........



3 comments:

  1. Curls or not, it's still a great picture of Miss Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told Kindley needs work on time effectiveness. Apparently she often doesn't finish lunch because she's too busy talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delaney never finishes her lunch because of all of her "chit chatting" (her words)! No wonder she comes home starving.....

    ReplyDelete