Wednesday, October 19, 2016

So this keeps happening..................



I told Delaney after gymnastics we could run through McDonald's or Starbucks but not both. She chose Starbucks and said she would just eat lunch at home. And right then I realized that parenting often boils down to nothing more than simple negotiation!!!

When we got home, I made Delaney's lunch and then got side tracked #storyofmylife.  A few hours and long after she had left to go to her grandma's house, I opened the microwave and there sat her "negotiated lunch".  I guess her Starbucks hot chocolate must have filled her up because she forgot about it too!

I don't plan on making too many more trips to Starbucks since I found the copycat recipe for their green tea (on Pinterest of course). I guess now I need to track down their recipe for hot chocolate.......


No comments:

Post a Comment