Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Go "Ubs"

Delaney got out of bed and came into the living room last night and said "I am having a hard time falling asleep". Nothing was wrong, well, other than the fact I put her to bed an hour early!!!
#itneverworks #mommatried #thegamewascomingon #worldseries #cubs

Instead of saying "march yourself right back to your room young lady", it came out "can you show mommy how to put our pumpkin on Snapchat".............she happily obliged, only this happened!

The "C" must not have been big enough for her! She said "oh, I get it now".....(and then I sent her back to bed!!!) I mean whose kid is this???

Maybe I should remind her that her dad's PIN number at the ATM was 2827 (which spells Cubs on a keypad). Only when he set it up he accidentally hit the wrong button and instead of FIXING IT, he kept it so I would have to look at the keypad and spell CUBS and then spell it wrong! And that my friends....is another....TRUE STORY!

In the summer of 2004, we went to a Cubs game and there were two girls sitting in front of us talking throughout the whole game not paying any attention (like girls often do :-) and a fly ball came right at us! Dave didn't have his mitt with him (it was a surprise trip) and when the ball came our way, he bent down to keep it from hitting me and it landed on the back of the seat of one of the girls sitting in front of us. They could have cared less...(but of course kept the ball)!

GOOD LUCK "UBS"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment