Friday, June 17, 2016

Finding Dory

Or as I prefer to call it, "Finding Air"......
In true form, the recent storm didn't surprise us and knocked out our power for 26 hours but who's counting besides us (certainly not IPL). And since they are in my contacts, which really isn't necessary since by now I know their number better than my own, a quick call told me we would be out for up to 48 hours, also known as "I don't think so"!

When they finally showed up to turn on the 20 houses (just our side of the street), I told them we needed to get a plan in place but all they wanted was beer while they waited on the tree trimmers (of course I didn't give the driver any and not just because he was out napping in the truck)! Cold beer was an easy fix for keeping them put and only available because Dave's friend brought over a generator which literally saved our lives (and a refrigerator full of groceries)! After waiting an hour for the tree trimmers to trim (of course it would be a tree in our yard that was causing the outtage), we were back in business, well, until the next time.....


Oh and the movie, so cute!!! In the words of Delaney, "I love a happy ending"....

No comments:

Post a Comment