Sunday, June 26, 2016

FearLESS

Delaney doesn't seem to have inherited my fear of heights. We went with friends to Kids Commons and headed straight to the rock wall........
Apparently that wasn't enough.....
Then next door for a little of this....
Then off to the festival (if you look closely, you can see how thrilled she is to be on this)
Then she upgraded while I stood and watched her do this because momma ain't getting on a ferris wheel....I like my feet on the ground thank you very much.
Or on the Tilt A "World" as Delaney calls it......after this we rode the spider or what is now apparently called the octopus and I am positive I saw my life flash before my eyes! Delaney was in the one next to us and I could hear her screaming with excitement over us screaming for our lives!!! We agreed it wasn't near as scary (nor did it spin so much) when we were kids. Those who valued their lives more than us, stood and held our purses and drinks and listened to us scream with their feet on the ground which is where I should have left mine!
More ice cream...Who picks this over an elephant ear????
I managed to somehow leave ALIVE, and without a lemon shake up or elephant ear this year.
She also loves the swings (again, no thank you). She went 3 days in a row and only wanted to ride the big rides. She was like a little teenager at the festival running into classmates (not wanting me to take her picture "see above") and running off not telling me where she was going. Little "upper classmen" recognized her and came up to hug her, it was so cute!! 

We had a great week! Painters came, furniture was delivered and our living room makeover is almost complete.

We have another great week ahead with a fun surprise trip for Delaney and a concert for mom. And I am sure this time next week Delaney will have one less tooth to brush!


1 comment:

  1. You girls are having so much fun so far this summer! Enjoy your next venture. Delaney is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete