Monday, January 25, 2016

Yoga v. Editor

As I was in the pick up line at school today, I was texting with my friend who was getting ready for a trial that was about to start. The prep work for trial can be summed up in one word EXHAUSTING! 

As I waited for Delaney to come out, I realized how different my life is compared to almost 6 years ago. Of course now, my work clothes consist of yoga pants instead of my all time favorite work pants (Editor from Express).  By the way, my favorite yoga pants are from New York & Company!

Don't forget about me Corporate America, I'll be back someday.............but for now, I'll keep my Editor's in the closet, I think I'm right where I'm suppose to be............................................

The other night she said "mommy, can you believe I was born with so much character"?


My cup runneth over Delaney Catherine!

Her teacher told me last week that Delaney's heart is so full of joy. That's more important to me than any grades, well, within reason!

Please disregard the pile of clothes on her dresser, we were purging...and by "we" I mean "me"!

1 comment:

  1. She is a character. Her mind is always thinking up something. These 6 years have gone by to fast..she is always planning the next year or 10..what she wants to do...Love being on this ride with her...
    Love her...💘

    ReplyDelete