Monday, July 7, 2014

Our "Annual" 4th (and now 5th) of July Party!!

I apparently always have a 4th of July party but have no recollection of it!  Didn't matter, we went with it! Our "few friends" turned into 25 people coming over.  Our 4th of July party lasted into the 5th of July!  It was tons of fun and two days later, we were all still texting about it (along with how sore we were and why our bodies were bruised) and the lights and volleyball net were still up--I did send back the bounce house!  I'll let the pictures (and video) speak for themselves...




It was a very "pinteresting" party!!

I'm thinking the lights need to stay up permanently. They were so pretty.
Tic Tac Toe for the kids and volleyball and a 3 legged race for the adults.....(crips v. bloods a/k/a red bandanas v. blue).
Still up..........
 Sent back and SOMEONE wasn't happy about it. Delaney thought I BOUGHT IT!

It was a great weekend filled with fireworks, food, friends and fun! Oh, and a concert where Delaney may or may not have learned the words to AC/DC's "Back in Black"....I am one proud momma!

I will definitely remember our "annual" party next year. Who could forget all that fun!
Target may have already put out their school supplies but we are just getting started!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like and AWESOME party! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete