Thursday, July 10, 2014

As JFK said.....

"To those whom much is given.....

much is expected"

I know I would be in trouble quoting a Democrat on our blog but I love the message and let's face it, I've been given A LOT, and she deserves A LOT!!!!!

Speaking of Presidents, Delaney keeps talking about Abraham Lincoln! She must be ready to go back to school.  I however, am not ready to spend TEN hours a week away from her (or start setting an alarm, I just don't think there's anything natural about it!).  I should probably join a gym or something but surely I can find a much better way to spend 3 mornings a week!  I discreetly took a picture of one of the moms at gymnastics and text it to my friend and said "I want to start dressing cute like this like we just came from the gym".  She replied "I only have the headband". I said, "me too, let's shop"! 

And speaking of gymnastics, they called and want to move Delaney up a class with the bigger girls! We'll see how this goes!  My first response was "um, well, how early is that class"?  Let's just say, I better set my alarm! Oh, and the other night Delaney got a hold of my phone and did this.......


I am pretty sure I have never gotten up at ANY of those times!

No comments:

Post a Comment