Thursday, July 31, 2014

Here's your update Tracy!!!

I like how she thinks (or should I say applies)!! No sunburns around here....

I told the driver "don't worry, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale ends soon".........He said, "see you tomorrow"(ladies, order your Zella pants STAT)!

We have been grilling like crazy.....
Even pizza!

I had to take a picture of the ONE AND ONLY nap Delaney has taken all summer!

She wants to wear a messy bun everyday!

We made no bake cookies that did not turn out and I pretty much decided I have to be the only person who can mess up no bake cookies. Turns out, I'm not (thanks to Elaine)! I told uncle Mark I was not going to be defeated by a no bake cookie and made them again and the cookies did not win! You type A's understand, right????

Our tree skirt came and is even better in person! But for the fact we get a real one, I think I would go ahead and put up our Christmas tree!  Our beach bags also came and Delaney has approximately 52 new pair of flip flops.  We are ready for the beach!  

No comments:

Post a Comment