Monday, June 2, 2014

Swim Lessons

Delaney started swim lessons today which went exactly as expected.......
Here she is listening to directions........
 Here she is posing for a picture.  Or in other words, NOT listening to directions....
 The kids walked around the perimeter of the pool
 And waived at their mommies....
 And posed for pictures.........
 Waiting her turn.........
 And loving every second of it......
 And more waiving/posing............
 Blowing bubbles in the pool.......
 Ring Around the Rosie
 (Disregard the sunburn on her back, I've already been scolded by grandma for that)
After class, Delaney said "I loved it mommy". Then she said "maybe we'll get in the big pool tomorrow".
And yes, she was the only little girl wearing a swim cap! Grandma thinks her hair is already turning green from the chlorine and I'm still in trouble for the sunburn~!
My friend told me to wait until Delaney was 4 to do swim lessons because if they are younger we had to do the mommy and me lessons and this mommy is not up for that!  And, when we saw there were only three "mommies and me" I realized neither are a whole lot of other moms!  

We went straight from swim lessons to soccer registration.  While Delaney was leisurely lounging in the pool the other day she said "mom, when are you going back to work".  I guess she thinks I have time for that between swim lessons, soccer and gymnastics!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is she doing the Perry/Southport swimming? This will be our first year that I'm not in the pool. They start at 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for soccer to start!!

    ReplyDelete