Sunday, June 1, 2014

Kings Island

Despite the fact the forecast was 80% rain/thunderstorms, we filled our cup half full and headed to Kings Island last week.  Good thing we focused on the 20% since it didn't rain a drop!!!
I haven't been to Kings Island for 15 years and not much has changed! Of course we started out with the obligatory picture in front of the sign.....
 And didn't waste any time getting to the rides. 


 Delaney said "that girl didn't talk, it made me nervous".  Clearly, Delaney thinks everyone is a chatterbox like her (or is it "us").....



 

 Just before this roller coaster started, Delaney said "mom, you're going to scream on this"
This cracked me up, it's for when you get off the log ride!  
 She was not interested in eating......
 Or getting close to the dinosaurs.....
 She warmed up a little toward the end........

 The blue ice cream (that of course got on the white shirt)........
 But totally worth it............
 Her favorite ride.........
 She said she will always kiss her mommy..........
 She even promised.............(we'll see about that)
 I'm pretty sure if Delaney weren't 40 inches tall, she would have been on this......

As I looked through the pictures to post, Delaney is laughing and smiling in every one of them! Then I remembered what they say....."happy parent, happy child".  What's not to be happy about, this girl rocks my world!  The entire day (and even before we left) Delaney kept saying "mommy thank you for taking me to Kings Island".  She also said on the way there "mommy, does it cost fifty bucks to go to Kings Island"!!!
She is a fearless child and loved all the rides.
She is primed for Disney!  Speaking of Florida, over Memorial Weekend she was telling people about our trip to Florida THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! I also remembered that on our way to a race party, she asked if there was going to be a race pool! I asked her if she brought "twenty bucks".  Only my four year old would ask about gambling!!!!!
Oh that girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment