Monday, June 16, 2014

Last Swim Post

Delaney finished swim lessons last week.
Here is my breakdown of what I learned from swim lessons:

When one kid has to go potty, they all do! It's a domino effect....
Some kids don't make it past the first day, they want their mommies..........
The kids really just like to get in the water and waive at their mommies only the mommies are too busy playing on their cell phones to notice them!....
Most toddlers are scared to death of the diving board....

Of course not my fearless four year old....
(just in case you missed it the first time)


Delaney's instructors said she should take level 1 again next year.  Which means, I think she failed!! But she sure did look cute in her swim cap!
My friend said "no way, did she fail, there must have been another Delaney in her class and they mixed up their test sheets"......ha! 
Delaney informed me now she wants to take Karate Lessons!  And if that isn't enough, she asked me to take her SKY DIVING!!! 
THIS.GIRL.IS.GOING.TO.BREAK.ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment