Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Thank you for taking me to Disney World Mommy"

The fact that the Newsom girls made it to our seats BEFORE the show started was like watching Miracle on Pennsylvania Street!!!! Exhibit A how easy it is to get a 3 year old to smile for the camera....it went down hill from there.........
Perhaps we should have worn Sleeping Beauty instead of Snow White...it was nap time.......



Someone wasn't interested in sitting in her seat!!
She had no clue who the Seven Dwarfs were...ooooops!
And just as we left and I was irritated why a three year old was upset she didn't get a $15 snow cone when she already got the "one thing" I told her she could get, I heard from the backseat "mommy, thank you for taking me to Disney World"!! And then I wasn't so irritated when I thought about how cheap I got out of "Disney World".........

No comments:

Post a Comment