Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lockdown- Day 3!

I could post a picture of what it actually looks like outside or you can just scroll down.  I would much rather envision this.........

We have watched every Lifetime and Hallmark channel movie ever made, and "The Big Girl Me" a/k/a Despicable Me), played lots of Chutes and Ladders (where I got my butt kicked) and "almost" made cookies but apparently that takes butter (and who needs post holiday cookie calories anyway)!  I know, it probably seems unheard of for people to run out of butter but not in our house!  Not an essential food with a 3 year old in the house like chicken fingers and french fries!

Our driveway has been cleared because well as I've said before "a good man has good friends".......and tomorrow we hope to get out of the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment