Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Show Must Go On a/k/a Delaney's Pre-K3 Christmas Progam

Despite the bad weather, Delaney's Christmas program went ahead as scheduled.


 I requested a full length photo to verify that even I can come out of yoga pants when necessary!  I am pretty sure I haven't worn tights (pantyhose) since my wedding (circa 2007).....

Is there anything sweeter than a girl with her grandpa? 

I told Delaney she "rocked it" and she told me "we don't say that word"! This school thing is really shrinking mom's vocabulary!

When this picture was sent to me, the text said "She has Dave's eyes in this one"......NO JOKE!

We were asked not to take flash photography because it distracts the 3 year olds! REALLY, what doesn't distract a 3 year old???? So of course the picture I took didn't turn out because of all of the Christmas lights on stage! Does anyone hate the iphone camera more than me?????? But not to worry, because of course, there's a DVD to come!

I need to blog this story just in case Delaney marries Luke (which of course would require me to let her date, then marry, then leave the house)....on the way to the program they were talking about Luke Bryan on the radio and she said "did they just say Luke, are they talking about MY LUKE"??? I said "Delaney, you don't have a Luke but no, they are talking about a different one"!

1 comment: