Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year "In Review"

WHAT A YEAR WE HAD............It started out with a visit to Delaney's school...

January

And as if that wasn't enough to send her mom into shock, then she got a big girl bed.....

February

And in her ongoing effort to grow up, she turned THREE.....

March

And as if that wasn't enough to do me in, we started potty training.....

April

And then I got a little break from all of this "kids grow up so fast stuff" and we opened the pool...........

May

Then it was off to the dentist for the first time..........

June

And then fireworks for the first time..........

July

And then it was back to reinstating growing up too fast phase......PRESCHOOL...............

August

And then the dreaded character shoes found their way into our home
(probably doesn't seem like a big deal or "highlight" to you but trust me, IT IS).......

September

And then there was the "store bought" costume I swore my child would never wear...........

October

I always know we've had a great holiday when I didn't take many pictures.....

November

Aunt Trina took some of the cousins to Christmas at the Zoo.............

December


Thanks for a great year Delaney!!!

No amount of grief could EVER replace the joy you bring to me!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It has been an amazing year for you and Delaney. You have both come so far. Many more great years to come!

    ReplyDelete