Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day or Christmas?

Delaney woke up to heart shaped (well, sort of) cinnamon rolls.  Thank you Pinterest! She had deliveries waiting for her on the front porch too!
 And then we were treated to lunch.....I've decided that Valentine's Day is the only day of the year where it is "fashionably" acceptable to wear pink and red!  Delaney is obsessed with backpacks and yes, she is wearing both of them....I won't even tell you how fun it is to make her take them off so she can sit in her car seat!  
 We also had dance.  I know it's probably not very nice to post a picture of a crying little girl but I couldn't resist.  She cried because I didn't know she wanted her baby in the picture.  The second picture is her trying to smile but still crying although I don't know why because you can clearly see she got her way!  And what she is wearing isn't even remotely close to what I sat out for her to wear. And yes, she wore her rain boots to dance!  I pick my battles people!!!!
 And while we were gone, more deliveries were left on the front porch...........
 I am convinced we go to dance for the suckers........

"I will give you my heart until the end of time.  You're all I need, my love, my Valentine......"

No comments:

Post a Comment