Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday/Happy Mother's Day

The other night Delaney gave me one of her famous bear hugs and said "Happy Birthday Mommy".  I quickly informed her that it was not my birthday yet and then she said "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" and well, who could correct that!!!

I asked Delaney what she wanted for her birthday and she said "a new bed".  Well Delaney, I"m way ahead of you, just as soon as PBK brings back the Fulton bed!! My daughter may be the only child who never comes out of her crib.......I am not sure why they insisted on discontinuing the one bed I like!!!  I have called them, I have begged them, perhaps even harassed them to bring back the Fulton!!!!!!!!!!!!


Speaking of birthdays, Delaney's will be here before I know it.  I have been holding items in my cart for a few days just to make sure she wants the theme she keeps telling me and I'm afraid, I think she does..........I am NOT a "character" mom AT ALL but apparently, her 3rd birthday party isn't about me..................

No comments:

Post a Comment