Thursday, February 21, 2013

Delaney's Funnies

As I said before, Delaney's future is not going to be in the fashion world.  Although I do wish she were a little more fashion forward, I just don't see it happening....I can say this about my child because well, just look at her!  How am I ever going to take this girl to the fashion capital of the world??????????


But I do think she may have a future in comedy.  This girl is without a doubt, the funniest person I know!  Here are just a few of the things she's said lately:



  • When I think she's up to something, I will say "Delaney, what are you doing" and she always replies "Nothing Mommy".  But the other night the conversation went like this "Delaney" and she replied "Nothing Mommy"..............
  • The other day she put on her backpack and said "Bye mommy, I'm going to school, see you later alligator"............Oh, and speaking of school, I think it's really going to happen.  I thought I found a reason NOT to send her (security measures of course) but it looks like that "issue" is being rectified!  I have mixed emotions about it. I mean how much can Delaney learn being away from her mommy for SEVEN hours a week?!?!?! (You didn't think she was going full time did you)??? If so, YOU'RE AT THE WRONG BLOG!!
  • I was using a heating pad the other day and Delaney said "mommy lie down it will make you feel better"............
  • She has started saying "oopsie daisey"
  • She climbed in her bed (that's a whole other post) and said "don't let the bed bugs bite" which I NEVER say---I am scared to death of bed bugs!!
  • She has become little miss independent these days and wants to do everything herself and will say "I want to do it all by myself" and then the other night she wanted to turn on the light that she couldn't reach so she went to grab something she's not suppose to to stand on and said "I like to do things all by myself"......
  • The other day she called me Ashley---on second thought, why did I include this on this list, it was ANYTHING but funny!
  • She hurt her head on the ottoman and cried great big crocodile tears and said "I need to go night night my crib will make me feel better"  Is this girl my daughter or what!  There is no lack of sleep around our house! And, I would have let her had it not been 6:30!!! 
  • Every morning when she wakes up she says "who's coming over" and "what me gonna watch"....

No comments:

Post a Comment