Wednesday, September 26, 2018

NATIONAL DAUGHTERS DAY (is that a real thing)???

It's no secret this girl right here is my life....(in fact, we even have a little saying) 

ME: My love
DELANEY: My life...

and this one....

ME: Whole Heart
DELANEY: Whole life....

Get the picture??
It's so hard to wrap my mind around not having a girl.
Nine years ago I was pretty sure I was pregnant with a boy. For 20 weeks, I thought boy. But on November 10, 2009 that ultrasound tech said 

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Now, I'm sure if there's a National Daughters Day, there's a National Sons Day but today (like every other day), I am just eternally grateful that this girl right here calls me "mom"...I mean we have the best life! I just never know what the day will hold living with this little girl. The first thing she wanted to know this morning (after confirming if it was a school day) was if her daddy wore a neck tie or a bow tie at our wedding! She's nothing if not random! (P.S. it was a neck tie).


(I'm also eternally grateful that we are having fall like temperatures today because this picture was taken at an outdoor wedding in the dead heat of summer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment