Friday, December 8, 2017

"Dear Santa"

We took advantage of a warm weather day and headed downtown to mail Delaney's letter to Santa.

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year. Can I please have a "Fur-Real" friends tiger, dice (weird, right?), ornaments (I LOVE how she spelled this), Elf on the Shelf clothes, a pointer finger (for teaching) and gift cards (I LOVE this too).
On the way downtown, from the interstate, the lights looked like a totally different color. In fact, Delaney said "those lights look like they are a blush pink color". 
When we got there, they looked like this.
Delaney came out of her room wearing this.
Everything is On Point!
Man I love this kid.....




I just love this little FREE tradition we started. I love all of the Christmas traditions but I also love to try something new each year. "Stay tuned for this year's".......

Last week we had breakfast with Santa at school. All I am gonna say is "if Santa gets to make a Christmas List, I sure hope a new wing back chair is on it".......

No comments:

Post a Comment