Thursday, August 31, 2017

Camping

Some friends went camping last weekend and we joined them for the day. As soon as we got there we put on our suits and hit the Quarry for some fun! I caught Delaney mid air and this picture just melts my heart, the boys could have been playing with other boys but instead they were so sweet to play with Delaney. See that ladder? I may still be sore from pulling myself up onto that water trampoline!

I have no words for the lengths people will go for my picky eater.
The rest of us ate hot dogs and brats!
I cannot tell you how many kids were walking around the campgrounds carrying their ipads!  Obviously, mine was no exception......
What's a camping trip without a fire (and the Colts game).
And the obligatory smores......
And now we're ready to go back with a new (size appropriate) camp chair for Delaney!

1 comment: