Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Shower Time!!!


Remember our cousins who lived in NYC???? They just moved to Chicago so a trip was in order! We picked up Delaney from school and hit the road.....I still can't believe I leaned over their balcony (12th floor--felt liked 100th) and took this!
SEE how tall their building is!
Our first night we ate at Carmines YUM!!! And our second night, a certain someone wanted Chick-fil-A (I know, of all the restaurants in Chicago) Right next to it was McDonald's so it was confirmed Delaney could live in downtown Chicago.
We have begun the kickoff for the bridal showers and this one did not disappoint! The bride/cousin and I got up early and went for blowouts and I'm pretty sure I could treat myself to one everyday!!
Left to Right: Mother of the groom, flower girl, bride, mother of the flower girl :-) and mother of the bride and no, we did not color coordinate!
This one was her typical entertaining self......
Reading some words of wisdom and date night ideas.
There were two that I loved: One lady said Always "pretend like you're listening" and the groom's grandmother said Never "take off your makeup" (she has been married 62 years so it must be good advice)!!

It was such a fun trip to Chicago and we can't wait to go back!!! (Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go)........

No comments:

Post a Comment