Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Florida 2017- Part Three

We took the kids to the cutest shop that has an area for kids to paint sand dollars.


 Delaney's was approximately 10 different colors before I told her to pick ONE!!
 When I sent this picture to friends and family back home, the general consensus was she looked so old :-( 
 And as luck would have it, we found a Lilly Pulitzer store where Delaney walked in and said "I need to get some things for my baby doll". I bet the store clerk is still laughing over that ridiculous statement!

 One of the guys found this bike with her name on it!
We didn't rent it but of course made the girls hop on for a picture.
 I was sitting out by the pool on a lounger when I looked up and took this! You can probably guess, I did NOT take this spiral staircase to the rooftop deck.

 Our trip was like a Yeti fest! Everyone had them and those who didn't, got one! I was so glad we got these decals before we left #etsy
 On the morning we didn't have cinnamon rolls as big as our head, we took the kids to this donut store where they make them to order! Delaney got one with strawberry icing and crushed Oreo!!
#itwasforthekids


1 comment:

  1. Ummm, I would love a made to order donut shop around here!!

    ReplyDelete