Monday, June 5, 2017

No More Gymnastics!!!!

We went to a fun concert this weekend and if you saw "us" on Snapchat, you got to witness Delaney's love of Taylor Swift. She can really "Shake It Off" :-)
I have been looking for hair styles for Delaney for the wedding she's in this month.
We have FOUR cousins getting married (June, July, September, October).
So I guess we'll go without wedding cake in August:-)

Thank you Pinterest!!
I can't wait to see her hair like this.
Delaney finished up gymnastics for the summer which was reason to celebrate. I asked her how she wanted to and she said "let's do something I've never done in my life". I said "you're only 7, there's a lot of things you've never done in your life". Then she said "let's order pizza"! Ha, if you know us, you know we never order pizza! But, since it was 8:30 AND she had already had dinner, I decided SBucks would have to do.

Where she got a hot chocolate!!!!

Summer's off to a great start (even if it does include hot chocolate)......

No comments:

Post a Comment