Friday, June 2, 2017

Chandelier Barn Market

We are one week into summer and I feel like we've crammed in three week's worth of activities! There's just no stopping us!
We had people over on Memorial Day and after that the week flew by. Delaney had an eye appointment and the doctor asked her what we were doing after that and she said "well after we leave here we have to go get new brakes....(she meant oil change) and then we're having a pool party". The doctor said "on a Thursday afternoon"? Delaney looked at her like "why is that so strange"???

Then our week ended with the Chandelier Barn Market. I was like a kid the night before heading to Disney I was so excited to go (it's two hours south of our house). We got up early (for us) and hit the gas station for breakfast (donuts for national donut day of course) and hit the road! 
Little Miss Hollywood with books and snacks #dontleavehomewithoutem

Looking back, I won't be taking a certain 7 year old next time. She'll be in school so it's not even an option. My friends have already taken the day off!

This was the entrance and I intended to stop on the way out and get Delaney's picture here but what I didn't intend on was two "women who are too old for selfies" to be sitting there taking pictures for longer than my patience runs :-)
So just pretend Delaney is sitting here....

Another cute display....
                           
This was the first time they've done it in the summer so I am excited to go back in the Fall (without a 7 year old who is "so hot they're going to melt").....I got a super cute dress and I told Delaney I am going to wear it tomorrow and she said "what's tomorrow" I said "Saturday".
#summerisfordresses #doestherehavetobeareason #weheartdresses

Of course I didn't see the dress in the booth, I saw it on a girl who was there and she just so happened to buy it there and went and put it on.

Delaney asked me if we were city girls as we were pulling in the car wash to get all the dust off our car from the country.....

1 comment: