Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Weekend

am sitting here doing this post while Delaney is doing this....
We are off to a great start to the unofficial start to summer around here! 

Delaney starts camp this week which seemed like a good idea when I signed her up for it a few months back but the thought of setting the alarm clock does not sound like a good idea anymore. But I guess since I was at the track at 4:00 am getting up at 7:00 am this week will feel like sleeping in. 

Then we went to our friends' annual race party which is one of our favorite parties. It's the kind that you end up firing up the grill at 9:00 pm because all your friends have outstayed their welcome and won't leave even though the food is gone. And then the next day you get a picture of all the trash you generated from outstaying your welcome that even included a trampoline. #gobigorgohome

The party includes the annual guys (only) volleyball game that came with custom t-shirts this year.

On Memorial Day we headed to another cookout to visit our cousins who are passing through as they move from North Carolina to California.....

Where I got to love on this little piece of heaven which almost makes me want to have another baby...oh I kid (But I did tell her mom I think she should have another baby)
And then back home to love on this girl.
Who made a Pringles and Gold Fish salad for dinner.  Gosh I hope they give her a healthy snack at camp! I told her it was bed time and she told me she was still "charged up" and still had "juice in her".  So I'm off to bed because one of us has some sleep to catch up on....and Delaney's just going to have to put herself to bed when her juice runs out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment