Friday, October 23, 2015

Boo!

Delaney's school had Trunk or Treat tonight. It was very "pinteresting". 
We had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect!!! 



Only had time for one of us to do hair and makeup.......#makingsacrifices

Delaney loved passing out the candy and it went quickly.....About 300 pieces quickly! 
I told Delaney we need to start thinking of an idea for trunk or treat next year seeing how we had all of one day to come up with an idea this year. She said "that's a long way away girlfriend, we'll just go to Pinterest". Did I mention how much I love that girl?

"We" love Halloween!! Oh, and thanks to one of the 3rd graders at trunk or treat, I FINALLY have my costume idea for Halloween.....and I think I (well, she) nailed it! Punn intended...stay tuned!!

And now it's time to sort through all of the candy Delaney can't eat (wink wink)!
I think I'll steal another idea and pass out glo necklaces next year, the kids loved them.

1 comment: