Friday, August 28, 2015

Pictures and Pizza

This is the "fancy dress" we compromised on for picture day......
And these are the shoes we did not compromise on but I decided to post this picture so some day when she's a teenager and wouldn't be caught wearing tennis shoes with a dress she can see how ridiculous she once looked. That being said, she is her father's daughter so she very well may be a teenager wearing tennis shoes with a dress and not care!!!

I think she keeps pulling up her socks because some of the girls in her class wear knee socks. I asked her if she wanted me to buy her some and she told me no!

Now onto pizza, today is the first day she bought her lunch at school! I don't know who is more excited. Probably the one who has to pack her lunch every morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment